


Well here she is Karlee May Tanner our sweet little girl. she was born on 8/30/08 @ 8:53 PM. A huge suprise to her parents who were expecting her to arive as planned the next thursday. Although her plans were different than ours it worked out just fine. She really is a sweet little girl, she loves to be talked to especially by her dad and when she hears her sisters she perks right up. The sisters are loving every minute, Taylee will sit for hours holding her and Jocee everytime she sees her she says oh she's so little or oh she's so cute, her loves her big sister Jocee.

2 comments:
She's so beautiful Brandee! I just want to hold her and smell her! I love Taylee's smiles by the way- they totally crack me up.
I love your little family so much , brandy your such a good mom, wendy
Post a Comment