

Yes her hair got dramatically SHORTER by about 6 inches on monday! She wanted it even shorter but luckily she settled for this, if you talk to Taylee about it make sure you tell her how short her hair is because she doesn't know she compromised. I guess it is partially my fault so I will take some heat from dad because everytime I had to fight her to get her hair done I would get so frustrated that I would say something like " if you don't let me do your hair I'll have Abby cut it off". Well one day she just said FINE I want it short (she wanted it really short too) oops... How was I to see that coming. I tried to talk her out of it for a week and so did grandma Holly. But when we went into the salon luckily Abby was able to talk her into leaving it like this and boy did Abby have to talk. Thanks Abby she really does love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment